& competitive powerlifter
Joe applies a holistic approach to training program design that targets physical fundamentals alongside mind-spirit influencers of client wellness.
His own competitive and rehabilitative experiences inform his work and drive his commitment to strength programs that are achievable and accessible to a client’s current physical and emotional health state.
Joe earned a bachelor’s of science from
Castleton University and has completed the following as part of his continuing education.
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• Myokinematic Restoration Certification from the Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
• Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Certified
• Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
Titleist Performance Institute- Level One Golf Fitness
Reflexive Performance Reset- Level One
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
• USA Weightlifting Level 2 – Sports Performance Coach/ National Coach